- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
- What kind of securing procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
How We Treat Your Personal Information
WME places the highest value on the relationship we have with our donors, sponsors and supporters. As such, we are committed to keeping your personal information private and confidential. Personal information will only be used as necessary in furtherance of WME’s ministry activities, to complete a donation/transaction, to provide applicable tax receipts and to communicate with you as appropriate. WME will not sell, rent, lease or disclose your personal information to other companies or organizations.
Your personal information will only be shared if WME has a good faith belief that the use, disclosure, access or preservation of such personal information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet requirements of an applicable law, regulation, enforceable government request or legal process;
- Protect the rights of WME, its donors and users, or the public against significant harm in light of applicable law or regulations; or
- Detect, address or prevent fraudulent activities, illegal activities, security issues or violations of WME policies.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Below are the kinds of information that we collect on the Site:
- Contact Information: name, church/organization, mailing address, email address
- Information you provide: comments, questions, suggestions, format preference for emails (HTML vs. text), how you heard about WME, interests and similar information
- Requests for Updates: when requested, WME provides periodic letters, inserts, newsletters, magazines, emails and the like to update members of our mailing list about ministry activities/projects, outreach opportunities, developments, needs, offers, social media options, fundraising appeals and special events
- Payment Information: billing information; credit card number and expiration date; and/or name of bank or financial institution, bank account number and bank routing number for electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Credit card information or bank account information is only used for donation or payment processing by a third party. The third party which processes your donation uses encryption and related security measures to protect your payment information. Such payment information is not retained for any other purpose. WME does not store sensitive payment information from our Site visitors or Site users, such as credit card, bank account or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol Address:
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, analyze trends, track user movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Site and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”:
All information provided to World Missionary Evangelism, Inc. is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect your personal information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain qualified WME employees. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use our best efforts to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information as no security measures are wholly unfaultable or impenetrable.
Opting-Out of Mailing Lists:
If a user of this Site decides to provide his/her contact information or to share about WME’s ministry by referring a friend, those persons will be added to our mailing list. Should anyone want to opt-out of such communications (or alternatively, stop receiving certain kinds of communications), they may request to be removed from WME’s mailing list at any time by contacting our main offices at the address provided below.
Other Web Sites:
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites. Please note that when you click on any one of these links, you are entering a third-party website for which World Missionary Evangelism, Inc. has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such other third-party websites as their privacy policies may be different than ours.
Questions Regarding the Web Site:
Similarly, please contact WME’s main offices if you need to correct any inaccuracies or update the information you have provided.
To contact WME’s main offices, please direct all correspondence to:
World Missionary Evangelism, Inc.
P.O. Box 660800
Dallas, Texas 75266
1-800-501-2851 (in the USA) or 214-942-1678
Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.